- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jasmine JM-10 Mini Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J00088 000001000 J00088000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For the music in you, Jasmines JM-10 mini dreadnought model is the perfect combination of portability and great acoustic sound. Ready to travel with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect combination of portabllity and great acoustic sound.
For the music in you, Jasmines JM-10 mini dreadnought model is the perfect combination of portability and great acoustic sound. Ready to travel with you wherever you go, the JM-10 features a select spruce top with Jasmine Advanced X Bracing, sapele back and sides for superior tone and comes complete with a deluxe gig bag. The slim, satin neck and short 23-3/"8 scale length provide smooth feel and excellent playability, making it so much fun to play you'll never want to put it down.
Other great features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, chrome die-cast tuners for excellent tuning stability and a gloss-finished top. Comes with a gig bag.
Spruce top with Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
Sapele back and sides
Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
Slim satin-finished neck
23-3/8" scale length
Synthetic bone nut and saddle
Gloss Natural top
Deluxe gig bag
A great choice for musicians on the move. Order today!
Bracing: Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
Back and sides: Sapele
Body Finish: Gloss Top, Satin Back & Sides
Scale Length: 23.375" (594mm)
Neck Finish: Satin
Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
Number of Frets: 20
Position Inlays: White Dots
Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1-3/4" (44mm)
Saddle: Synthetic Bone, Compensated
Bridge Pins: Ivory with Black Dots
Special Electronics: N/A
Machine Heads: Chrome Die-cast
Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge .012-.053
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.