- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jasmine S35 Acoustic Guitar Bundle
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00182 000001000 J00182000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This special bundle gives you an excellent starter guitar from a solid guitar company as well as plus an instructional book/DVD combo that will help ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable and convenient way to get your own guitar and quality lessons all in one shot.
This special bundle gives you an excellent starter guitar from a solid guitar company as well as plus an instructional book/DVD combo that will help you go from a hunt-and-peck noodler to a guitarist with some confidence.
The lighweight Jasmine by Takamine S35 dreadnought features a spruce top, nato back and sides, and a rosewood fretboard. This combination of tonewoods keeps the guitar at a very affordable level, but provides enough low-end sound and resonance that you'll be pleased with the results as you grasp the concept of guitar technique. Other appointments include tried-and-true Takamine construction, full-body binding, a natural finish and chrome-plated tuners.
Included with this guitar is the Hal Leonard Play Guitar Today! Level 1 book and DVD combo pack, Simply follow along with the songs in the booklet as you watch the teacher on the DVD. This complete guide to the basics teaches: songs, chords and riffs; picking and strumming patterns; and helpful playing tips and techniques, and includes standard notation and tab. Learn at your own pace and open the door to the world of guitar music.
Nato back and sides
You got to start somewhere, so why not start right, right here. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.