- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnson JG-100 Starter Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L77036 000001000 L77036000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Johnson provides players at all levels with guitars that fit their needs, and their budget. This budget-oriented guitar’s small body and bright sou...Click To Read More About This Product
A beginner's guitar with catalpa top, back and sides and a maple fretboard.
Johnson provides players at all levels with guitars that fit their needs, and their budget. This budget-oriented guitar’s small body and bright sound make it the perfect beginner guitar.
- Catalpa top, back and sides
- Catalpa neck, maple fingerboard
- Enclosed tuning machines
- Gloss finish
The perfect beginner guitar. Order today.
- Body type: Dreadnought, Non-Cutaway
- Top wood: Catalpa
- Back & sides: Catalpa
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck wood: Catalpa
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Bridge: Plastic
- Pickup/preamp: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Enclosed
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold Separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.