- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnson JS-DN Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71574 000001000 L71574000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Johnson JS-DN acoustic is a full-sized dreadnought guitar with features you’d expect on higher-priced instruments. With a spruce top, back and si...Click To Read More About This Product
The Johnson JS-DN acoustic is a full-sized dreadnought guitar with features you’d expect on higher-priced instruments. With a spruce top, back and sides, it provides ample volume and rich tone for any musical genre. Its compensated saddle and die-cast tuners help keep the JS-DN in tune and read to play at a moment’s notice. And with its chrome hardware, gloss finish, and attractive headstock embellishments, the eye-catching JS-DN will look good for years.
- Traditional dreadnought shape
- Spruce top
- Whitewood back and sides
- Traditional pin style bridge
- Compensated saddle
- Nato neck with 20 frets
- Gloss finish
- Die-cast sealed tuners
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.