- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnson LG-520 Acoustic Guitar
Spruce, White Wood
- Write a Review
- H64301 000001000 H64301000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Johnson LG-520 classical guitar is well-built and affordably priced for the best value possible. Special attention is given to the neck angle to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Combines playability and affordability.
The Johnson LG-520 classical guitar is well-built and affordably priced for the best value possible. Special attention is given to the neck angle to ensure that every guitar is intonated and playable.
Case sold separately.
- Spruce top for excellent tone
- Gotah tuners for easy tuning
- Nylon strings
- Case sold separately
- Style: Classical
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: White Wood
- Neck: Nato
- Finish: Poly
- Fretboard: Maple
- Frets: 18
- Tuners: Open Gear Gotoh Tuners
- Bridge: Maple
- Nut, Width: 2"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.