- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kramer Baretta Special Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L70780 000001000 L70780000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kramer Baretta Special is a great way for new players to discover one of the most influential guitars in rock history at a price anyone can affor...Click To Read More About This Product
This budget-friendly retro weapon is ready to rock.
The Kramer Baretta Special is a great way for new players to discover one of the most influential guitars in rock history at a price anyone can afford! Featuring a powerful Alnico-V “zebra-coil” humbucker with a single volume control, a tone-rich Mahogany body, Maple neck, and a Kramer Traditional Tremolo. Available in Candy Blue, Purple, and Ruby Red.
The Kramer Baretta has influenced generations of metal players around the world and belongs in the hall of fame of classic guitars. Now, the Baretta Special gives new players a chance to discover a true Baretta at a great price.
The Baretta Special features a tone-rich Mahogany body available in Candy Blue, Purple, and Ruby Red satin finishes. The Slim Profile bolt-on Maple neck has a Maple fingerboard with black dot inlays with double dots at the 12th fret, a 12” radius, 25.5” scale, and 22 medium jumbo frets. The traditional Kramer headstock (in matching finish) has a truss rod with a ‘bullet’ cover with Baretta Special in white and the historic Kramer logo.
Powerful Alnico-V Zebra Humbucker
Like the original Baretta, the Baretta Special is powered by an Alnico V open-coil “zebra” humbucker with a single volume control with a traditional Top-Hat knob with white numbers. The Alnico-V humbucker offers powerful volume and crunch as well as superb articulation for solos.
Legendary Kramer Hardware
The new Baretta Special comes with Kramer’s unbeatable hardware including Kramer Deluxe die-cast machine heads with a 14:1 tuning ratio and a Kramer Traditional Tremolo. Case sold separately.
- Powerful Alnico-V “zebra-coil” humbucker with single volume control
- Tone rich mahogany body and maple neck
- Kramer Traditional Tremolo
- Available in Candy Blue, Purple, and Ruby Red
Call or click to order today!
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Black dots
- Nut width/material: Locking
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: Alnico-V zebra coil
- Brand: Kramer
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way selector
- Bridge type: Tremolo
- Bridge design: Kramer traditional tremolo
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.