- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kramer Pacer Classic Electric Guitar
Candy Apple Red
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #423783 000326000 423783000326000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kramer guitars have a long history of performance-driven excellence. In the 80's, the company itself was considered one of the top guitar companies i...Click To Read More About This Product
This model's specs are based on the famed 1983 USA Pacer.
Kramer guitars have a long history of performance-driven excellence. In the 80's, the company itself was considered one of the top guitar companies in the world.
The Kramer Pacer Classic's body, neck and electronics layout is faithful to the 1983 Kramer Pacer, which was famed for its versatility and playability. No wonder many name guitarists from that era were Kramer endorsees!
The Kramer Pacer guitar's beak headstock and classic 80s block logo top off this classic Kramer with a locking nut to keep you in tune. Vintage Kramer fans will notice Kramer moved the truss rod adjustment to the headstock, but that's the only difference in the Kramer Pacer Classic's neck from the original.
Classic dot inlays on a satin finished, thin-tapered maple neck with jumbo frets. No splice joint here, its all one piece topped with a maple board.
The mahogany body is loaded with classic alnico magnet pups, with a volume, tone control layout with a 3-way mini-toggle. Kramer has also added a what they call a "treble bleed" mod to the volume controls to keep that sparkle when you back down the decibels. This Kramer guitar is topped off with a Floyd Rose tremolo system for all the dive bombs you can handle while staying in tune.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Floyd Rose tremolo bridge
- 2 humbuckers
- Volume "treble bleed" mod
- 2 volume, 1 tone
- 3-way selection switch
- Black hardware
- Mahogany body
- Hard maple neck, satin finish
- Maple fingerboard
- 14" radius
- Dot fingerboard inlays
- 22 medium frets
- 1.65" nut width (43mm)
- 25.5" scale
- Die-cast tuners
- Guitar case sold separately
Order a classic shredder's guitar!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.