- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kremona 1/4 Scale Classical Guitar
Open Pore Finish
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06001 000002000 J06001000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Soft playing action and great tone are the hallmarks of Kremona's handcrafted Soloist Series guitars. Solid red cedar tops offer richness and warmth,...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid cedar top and sized for young players.
Soft playing action and great tone are the hallmarks of Kremona's handcrafted Soloist Series guitars. Solid red cedar tops offer richness and warmth, while sapele back and sides maintain tonal balance and superb projection. Smart and lasting instruments for serious students of any age, Soloist Series guitars are available in full and fractional sizes.
- Solid cedar top
- African mahogany neck
- rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- wood fiber binding
- wood rosette
- 17.3" (44cm) scale length with corresponding neck width
- RC strings
- Includes Kremona branded gig bag
Experience the Kremona difference. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.