- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kremona 90th Anniversary Nylon String Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J12687 000001000 J12687000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kremona 90th Anniversary Nylon String Guitar is a concept model steeped in tradition with an eye toward the future. Pau Ferro has been selected f...Click To Read More About This Product
A luxurious celebration of tonewoods and fine details.
The Kremona 90th Anniversary Nylon String Guitar is a concept model steeped in tradition with an eye toward the future. Pau Ferro has been selected for the back and sides, a closed pore species with exemplary projection. The top is of narrow-grained cedar, specially-bladed to 1.8 mm and supported by stiff, ultralight carbon-fused bracing. This approach amplifies bass frequencies, expanding the instrument' overall volume with increased sensitivity. A dual-channeled Honduras cedar neck retains musicality while providing physics-proven stability without the necessity of a truss rod. Each 90th Anniversary model is individually numbered as part of a limited run.
Includes hardshell case.
- Guitar size: 4/4
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Body type: Concert
- Body depth: Full
- Top wood: Cedar Solid
- Back & sides: Pau ferro Solid
- Bracing pattern: Custom
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Nut width: 2.04" (52mm)
- Neck Shape: Info not available
- Neck Wood: Ceder Honduras
- Joint: Spanish heel
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 19
- Truss rod: No
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Notch filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold
- Rosette: Multi-colored wood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edtion
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Kremona Arete strings
- Country of origin: Bulgaria
European craftsmanship is just a click away. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.