- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kremona F65CW Left-Handed Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J44630 000001000 J44630000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the left-handed F65CW Kremona couples the wide frequency response and natural midrange scoop of rosewood with the expansive headroom of spruce t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid European spruce top, ebony fingerboard, and Fishman dual-source pro blend pickup system.
With the left-handed F65CW Kremona couples the wide frequency response and natural midrange scoop of rosewood with the expansive headroom of spruce to create the quintessential classical acoustic/electric model. A violin bow-grade ebony fingerboard adds elegance and sonic sparkle. Fishman's Pro Blend system lends professional tone shaping versatility. Handcrafted in Europe.
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid European spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 2.04 in. (52 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indonesian rosewood
- Neck wood: Honduran cedar
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Notch, Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Kremona Arete strings
- Country of origin: Bulgaria
Add a beautiful, handcrafted nylon-string to your life. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.