- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kremona Fiesta CW-7 Classical Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05988 000001000 J05988000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Developed for Russian Romani practitioner Vadim Kolpakov, the Fiesta CW-7 7-string cutaway/electric model is based on their standout F65CW, but with ...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro-level classical with Fishman Prefix Pro Blend electronics for when you need to be plugged in.
Developed for Russian Romani practitioner Vadim Kolpakov, the Fiesta CW-7 7-string cutaway/electric model is based on their standout F65CW, but with a red cedar soundboard to further enable fingerstyle articulation and accentuate the bottom string. Supple, yet authoritative, the Fiesta CW-7 is equally expressive in several tunings, including Romany Open G and standard tuning with a low B. Fishman Prefix Pro Blend electronics help you sound your best when amplified.
Includes CGGB deluxe gig bag.
- Solid Indian rosewood back
- Indian rosewood sides
- Solid western red cedar top
- Gloss finish
- Honduras cedar neck
- Indian ebony fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- Wood binding and rosette
- Venetian cutaway
- Stand-alone gold machines with amber buttons
- Fishman Prefix Pro Blend electronics
- 650 mm scale length
- 55 mm neck width at nut
- Kremona Arete strings
- Includes CGGB deluxe gig bag
Pick up the phone or click to order this versatile, one-of-a-kind classical guitar.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.