- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kremona S58C 3/4 Scale Classical Guitar
Open Pore Finish
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05997 000002000 J05997000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kremona S58C three-quarter scale acoustic guitar is a great, handcrafted student guitar. The solid top offers punch, projection and playability. ...Click To Read More About This Product
A high-quality small-sized beginner guitar.
The Kremona S58C three-quarter scale acoustic guitar is a great, handcrafted student guitar. The solid top offers punch, projection and playability. It's a serious nylon string guitar in a size that comfortably fits the small beginner.
Laminated sapele back and sides with a solid red cedar top that gives it a dynamic tone. You'll also get an African mahogany neck and Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge for great looks and tone. No detail was left unattended, the S58C has wooden edging, purfling and rosette; gloss finish; polymer nut and saddle; and gold-plated machine heads. A set dovetail neck joint, Royal Classics "Kindersaiten" model Mid Tension Strings and reduced size make this an exceptional guitar for a beginner of any age.
Includes branded gig bag.
- 3/4 scale
- Solid red cedar top
- Laminated sapele back and sides
- African mahogany neck
- Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Set dovetail neck joint
- Wooden edging, purfling and rosette
- Polymer nut and saddle
- Gold-plated machine heads
- 580mm scale
- Gloss finish
- Royal Classics "Kindersaiten" model Mid Tension Strings
- Includes branded gig bag
Get your little beginner their first guitar today, call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.