- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kremona Sofia Classical Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05992 000001000 J05992000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kremona's Artist Series Guitars are handcrafted entirely of solid, carefully selected tonewoods from all over the world. In the case of the Sofia, it...Click To Read More About This Product
Handcrafted of select tonewoods to give you exceptional sound for years.
Kremona's Artist Series Guitars are handcrafted entirely of solid, carefully selected tonewoods from all over the world. In the case of the Sofia, it's a blend of red cedar (top), solid sapele (back and sides), African mahogany (neck) and Indian rosewood (fingerboard, bridge and headstock) that gives it a unique and striking timbre.
Crafted by Kremona's most experienced luthiers, the Artist Series Sofia is lively and extraordinary expressive. Other appointments include a set dovetail neck joint, fine rosewood purfling, a wooden rosette, bone nut and saddle, and gold-plated machine heads with amber buttons.
Includes CGHC deluxe hard case.
- Red cedar solid top
- Solid sapele back and sides
- African mahogany neck
- Indian rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headstock overlay
- Edged in birch with fine rosewood purfling
- Wooden rosette
- Gold-plated machine heads with amber buttons
- Satin polyurethane finish/glossy top
- Bone nut and saddle
- Set dovetail neck joint
- Kremona Arete Strings
- 52 mm at nut
- 19 frets
- 650 mm scale
- Includes CGHC deluxe hard case
Order your own Sofia today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.