- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kremona Soloist S62C Classical Acoustic Guitar
Open Pore Finish
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06003 000002000 J06003000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ideal for students, the handcrafted Soloist Series S62C Classical Acoustic features a red cedar solid top that gives it plenty of punch and projectio...Click To Read More About This Product
A serious entry-level nylon string guitar crafted and sized perfectly for younger players.
Ideal for students, the handcrafted Soloist Series S62C Classical Acoustic features a red cedar solid top that gives it plenty of punch and projection while its 650mm scale is ideal for younger smaller players.
This entry-level classical also features laminated sapele back and sides with wooden edging and purfling, an African mahogany neck with a set dovetail neck joint, an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, and a wooden rosette.
Other appointments include a polymer nut and saddle, Gebr. Van Gent gold-plated machine heads, and a nice gloss polyurethane finish.
Includes CGGB-BK branded gig bag.
- Red cedar solid top
- Laminated sapele back and sides
- African mahogany neck
- Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Wooden edging, purfling and rosette
- Gloss polyurethane finish
- Polymer nut and saddle
- Gebr. Van Gent gold-plated machine heads
- Set dovetail neck joint
- Royal Classics "Kremona Especial" model Mid Tension Strings
- 52 mm at nut
- 19 frets
- 650 mm scale
- Includes CGGB-BK branded gig bag
Start them off right with this well-crafted Kremona. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.