- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lag Guitars T300DCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Product H84595
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lag T300DCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is richly appointed with a solid Red Cedar top, Indonesian rosewood back and sides, hone...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A distinctive guitar with a solid red cedar, Indian rosewood back & sides and expanded electronics.
The Lag T300DCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is richly appointed with a solid Red Cedar top, Indonesian rosewood back and sides, honey mahogany neck, and a refined French satin finish. The solid Indonesian rosewood headstock is oil-finished, and inlaid with the maple LAG logo. Fine Indonesian rosewood also provides an easily-played fingerboard and a solid bridge. The black graphite compensated saddle and nut nicely complement the satin black tuners - with matching satin black tulip buttons. StudioL¢g Plus electronics provides an excellent warm and accurate amplified sound.
- Elegant French satin finish
- Red Cedar top
- Indonesian rosewood back and sides
- Rosewood and Maple body binding
- Occitan Cross rosette pattern
- Honey mahogany neck
- Indonesian rosewood fingerboard & bridge
- StudioL¢g Plus system with 5 expertly voiced EQ settings + Bypass, Volume, Contour; Built-in tuner
- Flexible NanoFlex piezo pickup mounted in the bridge, under the saddle
Get style and great sound. Order today.