- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lag Guitars Tramontane HyVibe THV30DCE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Smart Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53765 000001000 L53765000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Lag Guitars' Tremontane HyVibe THV30DCE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Smart Guitar has plenty of refined details and sonic optimizing features: every...Click To Read More About This Product
Smart electronics lets this guitar amplify itself, generate effects, and play along to songs via a bulit-in bluetooth speaker.
Lag Guitars' Tremontane HyVibe THV30DCE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Smart Guitar has plenty of refined details and sonic optimizing features: every piece of wood is carefully selected for its tonal characteristics and aesthetic properties. Its top is carved out of a specially selected bearclaw spruce, which takes the sonic print of Engelmann spruce and expands it thanks to its higher stiffness. Together with the breathtaking deep-hued bocote body, the THV30DCE turns out to be a guitar that is incredibly responsive, with full and rich midrange and impressive sustain.
All of this would be nothing without great playability. The THV30DCE comes with a cutaway, Lâg slim neck profile, and blackwood fingerboard all of which make this guitar easy and pleasant to play. But what makes it truly unique is the onboard HyVibe proprietary technology. It turns the acoustic guitar into its own speaker, amplifier and effects processor. This system uses smart, connected vibration technology, a sensor, high-performance processor and actuators to constantly excite, measure and transform the resonances of the guitar's body. This results in a superior, augmented experience that you can feel.
- HyVibe system provides built-in multi-effects, looper, Bluetooth speaker, 6-band EQ, and metronome
- Mobile app lets you make changes and save settings via smartphone
- Beautiful figured bocote body
Impress yourself and your audience with a Tramontane Hyvibe THV30DCE. Order today.
- Body type: Classical hybrid
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka bearclaw spruce
- Back and sides: Figured bocote
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Blackwood
- Neck wood:
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: HyVibe
- Configuration: Sidemounted "smart" technology
- Preamp EQ: 6-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Die-cast black satin, ratio 1:18
- Bridge: Blackwood
- Saddle and nut: Black graphite
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.