- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Larrivee 40MH 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J42355 000001000 J42355000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Larrivée 000 acoustic guitar features AAA grade sitka spruce top and AAA grade mahogany back and sides, resulting in a rich, sublime tone. With ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An innovative bracing system meets old-world craftsmanship.
This Larrivée 000 acoustic guitar features AAA grade sitka spruce top and AAA grade mahogany back and sides, resulting in a rich, sublime tone. With its old school elongated body, the 40MH 000 sports Larrivée's Scalloped Parabolic Hybrid bracing system for maximum strength using the least amount of material. It's a proven build technique that allows further vibration of the soundboard while still offering a controlled bass response.
Like all Larrivée guitars, the 40MH 000 is 100% handmade in Oxnard, California, of the finest hand-selected wood from around the world. Uncompromising workmanship and attention to detail mean this acoustic guitar performs second-to-none.
Body Body type: 000 Cutaway: Non-cutaway Top wood: Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Mahogany Bracing pattern: Scalloped hybrid Body finish: Satin Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm) Fingerboard: Ebony Neck wood: Mahogany Scale length: 25.5 in. Number of frets: Neck finish: Electronics Pickup/preamp: Brand: Configuration: Preamp EQ: Feedback filter: Tuner: Other Headstock overlay: Ebony Tuning machines: Open geared Bridge: Ebony Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone Number of strings: 6-string Special features: Inlays Case: Hardshell case Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools Country of origin: United States
Order today for uncompromising quality and rich, satisfying sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.