- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Larrivee OM-05 Mahogany Select Series Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H81641 000001001 H81641000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The OM-05 Mahogany Select Series Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar is Larrivee's top of the line orchestra model in Mahogany. The guitar features all s...Click To Read More About This Product
A top-of-the-line guitar with solid tonewoods.
The OM-05 Mahogany Select Series Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar is Larrivee's top of the line orchestra model in Mahogany. The guitar features all solid wood construction with a Canadian Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The attention to detail is evident from a maker who's been handcrafting fine guitars since the late '60s. Each OM-05 includes Larrivee symetrical bracing and a hand fit dovetail neck joint.
- All solid wood construction
- Single piece mahogany neck
- Canadian Sitka spruce sound oard & bracing
- African ebony fretboard & bridge
- Canadian maple multi-strip body binding
- Mahogany back & sides
- Symmetrical parabolic X-bracing
- Hand fit dovetail neck joint
- Abalone rosette
- Pearl logo w/ sterling silver border
- Chrome tuners (18:1 Ratio)
- Ivoroid fretboard binding
- Larrivee custom beveled pickguard
- Bone nut, compensated Bone Saddle
- Microdot fretboard markers
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Arch-top case
Cross the finish line with this wonderful instrument from Larrivee. Order today.
- Lower bout: 15.375"
- Upper bout: 11.75"
- Waist: 9.625"
- Depth: 4.25"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard radius: 17" to 21" compound
- Setup for light gauge strings
- Frets: nickel silver
- Frets width: 2.5mm (0.0985")
- Frets height: 1.0mm (0.0394")
- Gloss UV finish body / satin finish neck
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.