- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Larrivee P-09 Rosewood Select Series Parlour Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- H81645 000001001 H81645000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The P-09 Rosewood Select Series Parlour Acoustic Guitar is Larrivee's parlour guitar in rosewood with a 24 in. scale and a 1-3/4 in. neck widt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A wonderfully compact guitar that deserves its place in your hands.
The P-09 Rosewood Select Series Parlour Acoustic Guitar is Larrivee's parlour guitar in rosewood with a 24 in. scale and a 1-3/4 in. neck width at the nut. The guitar features all solid wood construction with a Canadian Sitka spruce top and rosewood back and sides. This tonewood combination offers a surprisingly robust tone that's perfectly balanced. The attention to detail is evident and each P-09 includes Larrivee symetrical bracing and a hand fit dovetail neck joint.
- All solid wood construction
- Single piece mahogany eck
- Canadian Sitka spruce sound board & bracing
- African ebony fretboard & bridge
- Canadian maple multi-strip body binding
- Rosewood back & sides
- Symmetrical parabolic X-bracing
- Hand fit dovetail neck joint
- Abalone rosette
- Pearl Logo w/ sterling silver border
- Chrome tuners (18:1 Ratio)
- Ivoroid fretboard binding
- Larrivee custom beveled pickguard
- Microdot fretboard markers
- Bone nut
- Compensated bone saddle
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Archtop case
Fill your space with this wonderful instrument from Larrivee. Order today.
- Lower bout: 13.125"
- Upper bout: 9.125"
- Waist: 7.875"
- Depth: 4"
- Scale length: 24"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard radius: 16" to 21" compound
- Setup for medium gauge strings
- Frets: nickel silver
- Frets width: 2.5mm (0.0985")
- Frets height: 1.0mm (0.0394")
- Gloss UV finish body / satin finish neck
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.