- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Legator Opus Performance 6 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47245 000001000 L47245000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Legator's Opus design gives a nod to tradition, while not trading off the advanced nature of the company's design aesthetic. The Opus 6 Performance ...Click To Read More About This Product
Traditional looks meet radical performance.
Legator's Opus design gives a nod to tradition, while not trading off the advanced nature of the company's design aesthetic. The Opus 6 Performance is a design that always draws a double-take. Designed for superb playability at an affordable price, it features Legator's proprietary monorail bridge and alnico humbuckers, with a exceptionally lightweight ash body. A slim, fast maple neck and fingerboard helps make it a stunning choice for the studio or for the road.
Click or call to order your Opus 6 Performance today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Polyurethane
- Neck shape: Modern D
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Neck finish: Satin Poly
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 14”
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset Dots
- Nut Width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Alnico humbucker
- Bridge:Alnico humbucker
- Brand: Legator
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Single Saddle Monorail
- Tailpiece: String-thru body
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.