- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 Shuriken SR250 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26820 000001000 L26820000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Variax Shuriken SR250 offers the incredible versatility of the Variax modeling system, providing all the range of extended range/extended scale i...Click To Read More About This Product
All the advantages of extended -range guitars in a standard scale, plus modeling versatility.
The Variax Shuriken SR250 offers the incredible versatility of the Variax modeling system, providing all the range of extended range/extended scale instruments in a comfortable, familiar scale length. With a unique body shape and artist-customized guitar model and tuning presets, this is an ideal axe for guitarists who are looking towards the future possibilities of the instrument. The possibilities expand even further when paired with Line 6 modelers like the Helix, POD HD or Firehawk.
- Satin-finished solid alder body
- 25.5" scale maple neck with 24-fret, 13.78"-radius Indian ebony fingerboard
- Single mid-gain humbucker in bridge, Variax modeling system, 5-way bank selector
- Thru-body-strung hardtail bridge, locking tuners
Expand your sonic range. Order your Variax Shuriken SR250 now.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Ebony
- Radius: 13.78 in.
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot Offset
- Nut width: 1.65 in. TUSQ
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: Mid-gain humbucker
- Brand: Line 6
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Variax modeling system
- Control layout: Master volume, tone, model select, tuning select
- Pickup switch: 5-way Bank selector
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.