Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
LsL Instruments XT4-DX 24-Fret Exotic HSH Cocobolo Top Electric Guitar Natural Oiltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Exotic hardwood construction makes this shred machine extra special.
- Oil-finished cocobolo top on black limba body
- 24-fret, 25.5"-scale cocobolo on pau ferro neck
- LsL hand-wound pickups, HSH configuration, 5-way switch plus coil split
- Hipshot tremolo bridge, Moder locking tuners
Call for complete details.
XT4-DX 24-Fret Exotic HSH Cocobolo Top Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Cocobolo
- Body wood: Black Limba
- Body finish: Oil
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D Modern Slim
- Neck wood: Pau Ferro
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Material: Cocobolo
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65" (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: Hand-wound Hum-bucker
- Middle: Hand-wound Single Coil
- Bridge: Hand-wound Humbucker
- Brand: Proprietary
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Hipshot tremolo
- Tuning machines: Moder Locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.