- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lucero LC100CE Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- H64930 000001000 H64930000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lucero LC 100CE cutaway acoustic-electric classical guitar is a pleasure to look at and to play. It features a laminated spruce top and mahogany ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An incredibly affordable acoustic-electric classical guitar that's perfect for performance!
The Lucero LC 100CE cutaway acoustic-electric classical guitar is a pleasure to look at and to play. It features a laminated spruce top and mahogany back and sides.
The cutaway allows full fingerboard access and the built-in electronics let you perform in any venue. The LC100CE is a very versatile and affordable guitar. Case sold separately.
Laminated spruce top
Cutaway body style
Passive preamp with Volume and Tone controls
Case sold separately
Amplify your nylon string playing! Order today!
Body Wood: Mahogany
Top wood: Spruce
Scale Length: 25.5"
Neck Joint: dovetail
Neck Wood: mahogany
# frets: 18/12
Bridge Pickup: under-saddle Piezo
Controls: Volume, Tone
Tuners: 3-in-line with Pearloid Keys
Hardware color: Chrome
Finish: Gloss Natural
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.