- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Flora Moonflower Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J46447 000001000 J46447000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Moonflower is an apt addition to Luna's Flora Series, as the Moonflower's large, white trumpet-shaped blooms start to open at night under the moo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special Trans Mallard finish with moonflower boom and vine inlays make this a gorgeous, eye-catching instrument.
The Moonflower is an apt addition to Luna's Flora Series, as the Moonflower's large, white trumpet-shaped blooms start to open at night under the moon. A sphinx moth poises at the edge of the moonflower's bloom at the soundhole while the same flowers twine down the fingerboard. Leaves and flowers strategically mark the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 17th, 19th and 21st frets. Plugged in, the state-of-the-art Fishman preamp tuner maintains the intimate and natural acoustic tonal quality of this fine instrument. The Fishman Isys+ provides a 2-band EQ with volume control, built-in tuner and phase switch to fight feedback.
Body type: Dreadnought
Top wood: Quilt Maple
Back & sides: Mahogany
Bracing pattern: Info not available
Body finish: Trans Mallard
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C
Nut width: 1.6 in. (41 mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25.5 in.
Number of frets: 21
Neck finish: Not specified
Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
Preamp EQ: 2-band
Feedback filter: Phase
Headstock overlay: None
Tuning machines: Grover
Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Rosette , Finish, Inlays
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: China
Plant this flower in your musical garden. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.