- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 00-17 Authentic 1931 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L24918 000001000 L24918000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 00-17 Authentic 1931 Grand Concert acoustic is meticulously reproduced to look and sound like the guitars that inspired, including using hide glu...Click To Read More About This Product
Painstakingly built to recreate the look and sound of an original 1931 Martin.
The 00-17 Authentic 1931 Grand Concert acoustic is meticulously reproduced to look and sound like the guitars that inspired, including using hide glue just like its predecessors. Other features include a dovetail neck joint, genuine mahogany top, back and sides, and a black ebony fingerboard and bridge with an Authentic 1931 neck shape and heel.
This 00-12 fret Grand Concert classic will appeal to players of all musical styles who want their guitar to have a vintage look and love the traditional sound of mahogany. Remaining true to its origins as a Depression Era instrument, the 00-17 Authentic 1931 features authentic scalloped-X bracing, a Vintage Gloss finish, and historically accurate appointments such as Golden Age Relic Nickle Side Mount tuners.
Hardshell case included.
- All hide glue construction
- All-solid-mahogany top, body and neck
- Authentic 1931 construction VTS top and braces
- Brazilian rosewood bridge and fingerboard
If you're looking for a vintage Martin without paying the vintage Martin price, this is a great choice. Order today.
- Body type: Grand Concert/OO
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Genuine mahogany VTS
- Back and sides: Genuine mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Authentic 1931 1/4" scalloped Adirondack VTS X
- Body finish: Vintage Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Authentic 1931 standard taper
- Nut width: 1.90" (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Brazilian rosewood
- Neck wood: Solid mahogany
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Vinage Gloss Aged
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Brazilian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Golden aged relic nickel sidemount
- Bridge: Brazilian rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.