- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 000-28 Eric Clapton Signature Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #514784 000002000 514784000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton Signature Acoustic Guitar is handcrafted with a premium East Indian rosewood back and sides and a bookmatched top of...Click To Read More About This Product
A beautiful guitar worthy of a great player!
- 000-28 Eric Clapton Signature Acoustic Guitar Regular Sunburst
- 000-28 Eric Clapton Signature Acoustic Guitar Regular Natural
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
The Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton Signature Acoustic Guitar is handcrafted with a premium East Indian rosewood back and sides and a bookmatched top of select quartersawn Sitka spruce. Its smaller 000 body size and short 24-9/10" scale help produce delicate, balanced tones. The rosette and soundboard are inlaid with herringbone wood marquetry, and the body is bound with grained ivoroid. An ebony fingerboard features a long diamonds-and-squares pattern in abalone pearl. Eric's signature is inlaid in mother-of-pearl between the 19th and 20th frets. Tastefully appointed with hand-beveled tortoise pickguard, nickel-plated open-geared machines equipped with unique butterbean knobs. Each Martin Eric Clapton Signature Guitar bears an interior label, individually numbered in sequence. Includes limited lifetime warranty and deluxe Martin hardshell case. Choose Natural or 1935 Sunburst in the drop down menu.
- Body type: 000
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Bookmatched quartersawn Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Premium East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Bracing pattern: Standard X scalloped
- Body finish: Polished Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V
- Nut width: Not specified
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Polished Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel-plated with open-geared tuners
- Bridge: Solid Black Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.