- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 000 Jr-10 Left-handed Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58786 000001000 L58786000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin 000 Jr-10 is designed for left-handed players looking for a slightly smaller body that is perfect for travel, new players or anyone lookin...Click To Read More About This Product
Sweet tone that's easy to play.
The Martin 000 Jr-10 is designed for left-handed players looking for a slightly smaller body that is perfect for travel, new players or anyone looking for a junior sized guitar.
This solid wood 000 Jr-10 guitar, features satin-finished sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, a satin-finished Sitka spruce top, and a hand-rubbed solid wood neck with a high-performance taper.
In addition to the thinner 000 body depth, the 000 Jr-10 also sports softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing and includes a form-fitted nylon gig bag for easy transport.
Join the Martin family with this affordable acoustic. Order today.
- Left-handed model
- All solid wood
- Sitka spruce top
- Sapele back and sides
- Satin hand rubbed finish
- X bracing
- Scalloped Sitka spruce bracing
- Mother of Pearl (MOP) pattern with multi stripe rosette
- Solid hardwood neck
- High Performance Neck Taper
- MOP pattern Dots-28 style
- 24“ scale length
- Computerized Plek setup
- FCA Certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge
- Enclosed Chrome tuning machines
- Strung with Martin’s exclusive Retro Acoustic Light MM-12 strings
- Comes with soft gig bag
- Made in Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.