- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 15 Series DC-15ME Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H77731
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin DC-15ME Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Case is constructed of genuine solid mahogany for a warm, full tone with distinctive character. This...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An all-mahogany dreadnought with cutaway and Shadow NanoMag Pickup.
The Martin DC-15ME Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Case is constructed of genuine solid mahogany for a warm, full tone with distinctive character. This Martin D 14-fret dreadnought with cutaway also features a bone nut and saddle, diamond & square fingerboard inlays, and a satin finish. The mahogany neck with solid East Indian rosewood fingerboard adds to the guitar's acoustic warmth. If you need to go electric, the Shadow NanoMag Pickup is ready for faithful sound reproduction with volume and tone controls discretely mounted inside the soundhole.
Structure of the Shadow NanoMag Pickup
NanoMAG combines various, high-quality Samarium Cobalt magnets with an air coil and active electronics, all encased within the smallest of packages. The small size of the NanoMAG pickup allows for installation at the end of the fingerboard. Because of its subtle construction, the NanoMAG mounts nearly invisibly and without detracting from an instruments aesthetic appearance. Moreover, epoxy resin and a special, highly conductive silver-platinum plating provide a shield that, in combination with active electronics, helps transmit a hum-free, low impedance output signal.
Sound Characteristics of the NanoMAG Pickup
The NanoMAGs low impedance output, responsible for an utterly noise-free signal with excellent dynamics, also maintains perfect balance among strings. Low impedance signals, in contrast to high impedance, have the advantage of much greater power capacity, which makes them less sensitive to disturbances. In other words, low impedance signals deliver more power, less noise and, as a result, simply sound better. The NanoMAGs open sound thus carries over what is so essential to an acoustic feel: overtones and harmonics of a completely natural sounding character. Includes case.
- Dreadnought body size
- Genuine solid mahogany top, back, sides, and neck
- Solid East Indian rosewood bridge, fingerboard, and headplate
- Shadow NanoMag Pickup
- Includes Martin hardshell case
For a lifetime of musical enjoyment order this special Martin today.
- Model DC-15ME
- Construction: mortise/tenon neck joint
- Body size: D 14-fret cutaway
- Top: solid genuine mahogany
- Rosette: single ring
- Top bracing pattern: a-frame ''x''
- Top braces: solid sitka spruce 5/16''
- Back material: solid genuine mahogany
- Back purfling: none
- Side material: solid genuine mahogany
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top inlay style: none
- Side inlay: none
- Back inlay: none
- Neck material: solid genuine mahogany
- Neck shape: modified low oval
- Nut material: black tusq
- Headstock: solid/square taper
- Headplate: solid east Indian rosewood
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard material: solid east Indian rosewood
- Scale length: 25.4''
- # of frets clear: 14
- # of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard position inlays: diamonds & squares - short pattern
- Fingerboard binding: none
- Finish back & sides: satin
- Finish top: satin
- Finish neck: satin
- Bridge material: solid east Indian rosewood
- Bridge style: belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' radius/compensated/white tusq
- Tuning machines: nickel open-geared w/ butterbean knobs
- Recommended strings: Martin SP lifespan phosphor bronze light gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & end pins: solid black ebony
- Pickguard: Delmar tortoise color
- Case: 345 hardshell
- Interior label: none
- Electronics: Shadow Nano mag