- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Americana 16 Series D-16E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J50383 000001000 J50383000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Americana 16 Series D-16E Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a dreadnought, with a 000 depth, constructed of a Sitka spruce top and sycamore back and si...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An all-around solid performer.
The Americana 16 Series D-16E Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a dreadnought, with a 000 depth, constructed of a Sitka spruce top and sycamore back and sides. It features silver binding and heelcap, an ebony bridge and a silver bound ebony fingerboard with mother-of-pearl diamonds and squares inlay. A modified low oval neck with a high performance taper make this guitar easy to play up and down the fingerboard. This model is also equipped with Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics.
Comes with hardshell case.
Body type: Dreadnought
Top wood: Sitka Spruce
Back & sides: Sycamore
Bracing pattern: Forward shifted X
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Modified Low Oval with High Performance Taper
Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
Neck wood: Select Hardwood
Scale length: 25.4 in.
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Satin
Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
Preamp EQ: 2-band
Feedback filter: No
Headstock overlay: Ebony
Tuning machines: Satin Pearl Open Gear
Saddle & nut: Micarta "Wave"/Tusq
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Inlays
Case: Ply Hardshell
Country of origin: United States
Make this Martin all yours with a quick call or click today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.