- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Build Your Own Guitar Kit
Rwood Dreadnought Herringbone
- #419020 000000857 419020000000857
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
All the wood and hardware you need to build your own high-end acoustic guitar with a solid spruce top. Critical steps such as neck-joint machining, f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Become a luthier and build your own guitar!
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
All the wood and hardware you need to build your own high-end acoustic guitar with a solid spruce top. Critical steps such as neck-joint machining, fretboard slotting, soundboard finishing, thickness sanding, and side shaping have been done for you by skilled luthiers. Included instructions will make YOU a skilled luthier as you assemble the body; install and trim the braces, back, soundboard, neck, and fretboard; rout, attach, and trim the purflings and bindings; and learn how much more there is to producing a fine instrument. Includes everything you need but glue, finishes, and tools. Choose the Dreadnought model with mahogany sides and back, Richlite fingerboard and bridge; or Auditorium, Dreadnought Herringbone, Dreadnought, or D.41 models with East Indian rosewood back and sides, and Richlite fingerboard and bridge.
Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Quality parts
- Clear instructions
- Cost savings
- Case sold separately
Everything you need to build your own quality guitar.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear