- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin CEO-8 Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18004 000001000 J18004000001000
Martin's CEO-8 Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar features their largest acoustic body size, the Grand Jumbo, combined with solid sycamore back, sides and n...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Top-of-the-line construction and design with detailed appointments make this a standout acoustic.
Martin's CEO-8 Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar features their largest acoustic body size, the Grand Jumbo, combined with solid sycamore back, sides and neck, and a Sitka spruce top with VTS. Enhanced appointments include a black corian headplate with "The Martin" inlaid in solid mother-of-pearl, a faux red tortoise pickguard with a Purple Martin motif, and unique backslash design mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlays. The CEO-8 Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar comes equipped with D-TAR Wave-length Multi-Source electronics and bears an interior label individually numbered in sequence and personally signed by C. F. Martin IV.
Martin's Vintage Tone System (VTS) uses a unique recipe that is based on the historic torrefaction system. The VTS acts much like a time machine in which Martin can target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era. This focused method allows Martin's craftsmen and women to recreate not only the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments.
- Body type: Grand Jumbo
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Sycamore
- Bracing pattern: Standard "X", progressively scalloped tone bars
- Body finish: Polished Gloss with custom cherry burst
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/PA taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Sycamore
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Polished Gloss with Custom Cherry Burst
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: D-TAR
- Configuration: Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ: Info not available
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Gold with Pearloid Keystone Buttons
- Bridge: Solid Black Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated/White Tusq, Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
If you've saved up for an instrument that will satisfy your eyes and ears for years, this is a wise choice.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.