- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin CEO-9 Slope Shoulder Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47605 000001000 L47605000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Martin Guitars' CEO-9 acoustic guitar is an exquisite 00 14-fret slope-shoulder acoustic guitar that exhibits an Adirondack spruce top with a gorgeou...Click To Read More About This Product
Exquisitely designed with curly mango top and body with super-cool appointments.
Martin Guitars' CEO-9 acoustic guitar is an exquisite 00 14-fret slope-shoulder acoustic guitar that exhibits an Adirondack spruce top with a gorgeous gloss Mango Sunset Burst finish, paired with highly figured curly mango back and sides. Other features include grained antique white binding and heelcap with multi-stripe border, a compensated bone nut and saddle, Liquidmetal bridge pins on an ebony bridge, and an ebony fingerboard with Style 42 snowflake inlay. The look is completed with vintage open-gear tuners and a stylized script logo on a faux tortoise headstock plate. The model also comes with a modified V neck for fast finger work. Each CEO-9 acoustic guitar includes a label signed by Chris Martin IV and numbered in sequence.
Includes a hardshell case.
- Unique use of curly mango
- Antique white binding
- Mango Sunset Sunburst
- Comfortable neck taper
- Liquidmetal bridge pins with red dots (add 2db to the volume)
- Style 42 snowflake fingerboard inlays
- Computerized Plek setup
- Pre-printed CFM-VI Label, numbered in sequence without total
- Hardshell case
This is a special guitar. Make it yours today. Order now.
- Body type: 00 14-Fret Slope Shoulder
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Curly Mango (figured)
- Back & sides: Curly Mango
- Bracing pattern: Adirondack Spruce 1/4" Scalloped X Bracing Pattern
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Modified V with Standard Taper
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Style 42 Snowflake
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 14 clear of the body, 20 total
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Faux Tortoise
- Tuning machines: Vintage Copper Open Gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.