- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Custom CEO 7E Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J31100 000001000 J31100000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed by Chris Martin, the standard CEO7 is a "00" slope shouldered short scale reminiscent of models from the "Golden Era", with a gorgeous Autum...Click To Read More About This Product
Take a step-up by taking a step back with this Golden Era-inspired acoustic-electric gem.
Designed by Chris Martin, the standard CEO7 is a "00" slope shouldered short scale reminiscent of models from the "Golden Era", with a gorgeous Autumn Sunset Burst finish, Golden Age Relic Nickel 2517 tuners with cream plastic buttons, and authentic headplate lettering. Providing you with a nice booming sound is a solid Adirondack spruce top and solid ebony fretboard complemented by solid genuine mahogany back and sides for complex tonality. Other accoutrements include a straight-line bridge with drop-in saddle, bone nut, dovetail neck joint, X-scalloped bracing, a modified V neck, Old Style 18 positioning inlays, grained ivoroid heelcap and a Delmar tortoise color pickguard. The Custom CEO 7E Grand Concert acoustic-electric guitar adds the modern element of Martin's Gold+Plus electronics to make it easier to share the vintage soul of this beauty with live audiences or plugging in for a clearer recording in the studio.
Comes with a ply hardshell case.
Martin crafts the Thinline pickup using a highly sensitive copolymer specifically formulated for it. The short distance from the undersaddle pickup to its internally mounted preamp maintains signal integrity. The preamp is designed for guitars that are amplified at high volumes, especially full-size guitars.
The Martin Gold+Plus Pickup is voiced to control boominess and to provide extra brightness. Recommended for musicians in situations where the guitar needs to stand out and sound natural without feedback. The Martin Thinline Gold+Plus Pickup's preamp circuitry gives a battery life of up to 12,000 hours.
- Body type: 00-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Adirondack Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modded V
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole-mounted pickup
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup system
- Case: Ply hardshell
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Seven is a lucky number. Go all in with this custom guitar and feel and sound like a winner. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.