- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Custom Highly Flamed Koa Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47127 000001000 L47127000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin Custom Highly Flamed Koa Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is worthy of your consideration. Call us for a hands-on description of this uniq...Click To Read More About This Product
Custom details and remarkable tonewoods.
The Martin Custom Highly Flamed Koa Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is worthy of your consideration. Call us for a hands-on description of this unique acoustic guitar.
Musician's Friend Private Reserve Guitars are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers.
Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
Own this exquisite dreadnought. Order today.
- Body type: D-14 Fret
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: VTS Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Koa
- Bracing pattern: Adirondack Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modded V
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Genuine mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Black ebony
- Tuning machines: Schaller satin gold
- Bridge: Black ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Custom tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.