- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Custom VTS 00-18 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J42458
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As its name suggests, the Custom VTS 00-18 features Martin's special VTS torrefaction system to give this modern guitar a real, broken in, vintage lo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Special torrefaction system gives this custom 00-18 more vintage appeal.
As its name suggests, the Custom VTS 00-18 features Martin's special VTS torrefaction system to give this modern guitar a real, broken in, vintage look and feel. With a Sitka spruce top and solid genuine mahogany body it produces plenty of clear, pristine tone that is evenly balanced across the fingerboard. Its 12-fret slotted peghead puts more downward pressure on the nut resulting in more volume and sustain.
Includes hardshell case.
Vintage Tone System
Martin's Vintage Tone System (VTS) uses a unique recipe that is based on the historic torrefaction system. VTS acts much like a time machine in which Martin can target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era. This focused method allows Martin’s craftsmen and craftswomen to recreate not only the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments.
- Body type: Grand Concert/OO
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce VTS
- Back & sides: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Non-scalloped X-type
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/PA taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.9 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome Vintage Style
- Bridge: Ebony 1930 Style Belly Drop-In Saddle
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Capture some Martin magic with this custom creation. Order today!