- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin D-1GT Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H71022
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin D-1GT Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar is designed with Martin's legendary tone, craftsmanship and playability with extraordinary v...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Martin's legendary tone at an extraordinary price.
The Martin D-1GT Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar is designed with Martin's legendary tone, craftsmanship and playability with extraordinary value. This model features solid sapele spruce backs and sides, a solid Sitka spruce top and is polished to a high gloss.
Tonally, the advanced "hybrid" scalloped X-bracing delivers a powerful punch “ clear ringing treble and deep bass “ unique to Martin's 1 Series guitars. The D-1GT offers projection and bass response expected of this Dreadnought body.
- Model: D-1GT left-handed
- Body size: D-14 fret
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Rosette: style 28
- Back material: solid sapele
- Side material: solid sapele
- Binding: black boltaron
- Neck shape: modified low oval
- Headstock: solid/standard taper
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard position inlays: style 28
- Bridge material: East Indian rosewood
- Bridge style: belly
- Tuning machines: chrome enclosed w/ small buttons
- Pickguard: black
- Case: 345 hardshell
- Interior label: paper label