- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin D-28E Modern Deluxe Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73510 000001000 L73510000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Martin D-28E Modern Deluxe dreadnought acoustic-electric is packed with vintage appointments, custom features and modern technology. A Sitka spr...Click To Read More About This Product
Martin D-28E dreadnought acoustic-electric with Fishman electronics and Sitka spruce VTS top.
This Martin D-28E Modern Deluxe dreadnought acoustic-electric is packed with vintage appointments, custom features and modern technology. A Sitka spruce Vintage Tone System (VTS) top, dovetail neck joint and natural protein glue construction delivers the rich, fully aged Martin tone that has inspired generations.
European flamed maple binding, stylish gold frets, gold open-gear tuners and a unique 1930s-style script logo inlaid in pearl on the headstock give it a look to match its sound. Ultra-modern features like a titanium truss rod, Liquidmetal bridge pins with red dots and a composite carbon fiber bridgeplate boost volume without adding weight, making this a guitar player's dream. Adjustable Aura imaging technology included in the new Fishman Aura VT Blend electronics allows more control over the voice of the guitar than ever before. The Martin D-28E Modern Deluxe comes with a hardshell case and is strung with Martin Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 light gauge strings.
- Sitka spruce Vintage Tone System top with European flamed maple binding
- Dovetail neck joint
- Fishman Aura VT Blend electronics with adjustable Aura imaging technology
- Gold frets, gold open-gear tuners and titanium truss rod
- Hardshell case included
A classic dreadnought acoustic-electric that's a guitar player's dream. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.