Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Martin D-35 Standard Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Aged Tonertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Aged Toner
Martin D-35 Standard Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Aged Toner$3,099.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An iconic instrument reimagined for the modern player that's versatile enough for any genre.
Vintage Tone Meets Modern Playability
The D-35 Standard dreadnought acoustic guitar has been refined to combine the best of the vintage 1930's appointments, with the playability of a modern guitar. Like the D-35 from the 1960s, the bracing is 1/4” in thickness, but the placement of the X brace has been forward-shifted to be located one inch from the soundhole. Now, the D-35 Standard has a very even bass, with just the right blend of the mid and high-end frequencies. The sound is everything you would expect from a fine-tuned Martin acoustic guitar.
Enhanced Feel of the D-35 Standard
Playability has been dramatically improved by changing the neck to a modified low oval, with a Performing Artist taper and 1-3/4” nut. The wider string spacing and comfortable neck profile allow a player to move up and down the neck with ease. And, unlike the more traditional feeling acoustic guitars of the past, newer D-35 Standard models will have familiar vintage tone with a playing feel that will be more similar to that of an electric guitar.
Other Appointments on the Martin D-35 Standard
Along with an amazing sound and feel, this Martin D-35 Standard Dreadnought acoustic guitar features a solid Sitka spruce top, solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, ebony bridge and fingerboard, hand-fit dovetail neck joint, nitrocellulose lacquer, mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlay pattern, antique white binding, aging toner, and a bone nut and saddle.
The Martin D-35 Standard Dreadnought comes with a fitted hardshell case.
- White binding
- Chose Aged Toner, Ambertone, or Sunburst finish
- Style 28 Multi-stripe rosette
- White plastic bridge pins with black dots
- Multi-stripe back inlay
- Multi-stripe side inlay
- Mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlays
Grab this enhanced classic today. Order now.
D-35 Standard Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: D-14 Fret
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: 1/4" non-scalloped Sitka spruce X-bracing
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low Profile
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: East Indian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold open-gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.