- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin DCX1KE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 514515
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin DCX1KE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a solid Sitka spruce soundboard and A-frame, 1-Style bracing to deliver its sonoro...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Distinct Martin tone accurately amplified by Fishman electronics.
The Martin DCX1KE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a solid Sitka spruce soundboard and A-frame, 1-Style bracing to deliver its sonorous Martin tone. You get comfortable playability from the modified low-oval Stratabond neck and black Richlite fingerboard.
It's all amplified by the Fishman Classic 4 Sonicore pickup/preamp system with an equalizer based on the 4 key frequency bands optimized for acoustic guitar and the Sonicore coaxial under-saddle pickup. Martin gives you a limited lifetime warranty with the DCX1KE.
- D-14 cutaway body style
- Fishman Classic 4/Sonicore pickup system
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Inlaid black/white/black Boltaron rosette with red fiber
- D1 (A-frame) bracing pattern
- Sitka spruce 1-style bracing
- Koa pattern HPL back and sides
- Mortise/tenon neck joint
- Natural Stratabond neck
- Modified low oval neck shape
- White Corian nut
- Solid square taper headstock
- Koa Pattern HPL headplate
- Black Richlite fingerboard and bridge
- 25-2/5" scale
- 20 frets
- 1-11/16'' nut width
- 1-style belly bridge
- 2-1/8'' bridge spacing
- Compensated white Tusq bridge saddle
- Chrome tuners w/small knobs
- Martin MSP 4100 Light Phosphor Bronze strings (recommended)
- White bridge and end pins w/black dots
- Tortoise pickguard
- Hand rubbed finish
Order today and step into deep Martin tone and Fishman acoustic-electric flexibility.