- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin DJr-10E Sitka Top Dreadnought Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47321 000001000 L47321000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dreadnought Junior is designed for players looking for big dreadnought sound in a slightly smaller body. The updated 2019 DJr-10E features satin-...Click To Read More About This Product
Big sound in a small, attractive package.
The Dreadnought Junior is designed for players looking for big dreadnought sound in a slightly smaller body. The updated 2019 DJr-10E features satin-finished sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, a satin-finished Sitka spruce top, and a hand-rubbed neck with high-performance taper. This special model also sports a thinner 000 body depth with softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing. This DJr-10E includes a form-fitted nylon gig bag for easy transport and comes with Fishman Sonitone electronics.
- All-solid wood
- Computerized Plek setup
- Setup with Retro Light MM-12 strings
- Gig bag included
Make this Martin your must-have. Order today.
- Body type: D Junior
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Sapele
- Bracing pattern: Sitka 1/4" scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Dreadnought Junior with High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Select hardwood
- Scale length: 24"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: Master tone control
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed gold gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle and nut: Compensated white TUSQ/white corian
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.