- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin DX2MAE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L00323 000001000 L00323000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for those who have fallen in love with the look of Martin’s 15 and 17 Series solid mahogany guitars, this full-sized dreadnought version of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-mahogany high pressure laminate construction gives you outstanding performance at a price you can afford.
Designed for those who have fallen in love with the look of Martin’s 15 and 17 Series solid mahogany guitars, this full-sized dreadnought version of Martin’s recent 0XMAE features mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) top, back and sides, a herringbone applied rosette, high-performance neck and a Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge. This warm, projective X Series guitar is stage- and studio-ready with Fishman Sonitone electronics, and built for strength to endure endless miles on the road.
Case sold separately.
- Mortise & tenon neck joint
- White plastic dot fingerboard inlays
- Herringbone ink rosette
- Black heelcap
- Faux tortoise pickguard
Order this solid Martin creation today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany HPL
- Back and sides: Mahogany HPL
- Bracing pattern: 5/16" scalloped x bracing
- Body finish: None
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist with High Performance taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Birch laminate
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle and nut: Compensated white tusq/White corian
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.