- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Madagascar / Adirondack Custom Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 512868
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The premium tonewood construction includes a solid Adirondack spruce top and Madagascar rosewood back and sides, resulting in sound that's unusually ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
An exotic blend of top tonewoods creates exceptionally deep, sumptuous sound.
The premium tonewood construction includes a solid Adirondack spruce top and Madagascar rosewood back and sides, resulting in sound that's unusually powerful and clear at any volume level. Adirondack spruce is a rare, much sought-after yet hard to find wood that Martin is able to procure in small quantities thanks to new sustainable forestry practices. This custom dreadnought's rich, bold sound exemplifies the traditional Martin tone.
The appointments show meticulous attention to detail yet are in keeping with an instrument that's simply elegant in design. Mother-of-pearl dot inlays are set into the ebony fingerboard on the easy-playing, low-profile solid mahogany neck. Martin's traditional X- and scalloped bracing patterns are used in the instrument's architecture to produce a light yet incredibly strong guitar.
- Body size: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Back & Sides material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Neck material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard material: Ebony
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Set-In Dovetail Neck Joint
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- # of frets clear: 14
- # of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8''
- Top bracing pattern: Standard X
- Top braces: Scalloped spruce 5/16''
- Neck shape: Low Profile
- Nut material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar rosewood
- Fingerboard position inlays: mother-of ”pearl dots
- Bridge material: Ebony
- Bridge style: Belly
- Bridge & end pins: Black w/white dots
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Finish: Polished Gloss Lacquer
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Recommended strings: Martin SP 4200 Medium Phosphor Bronze
- Case: Hardshell