- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Martin SWOMGT Sustainable Wood Series Orchestra Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H71120
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin SWOMGT from the Sustainable Wood Series features a solid Sitka spruce top, certified solid cherry wood back and sides, mahogany neck, and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An environment 'conscious" guitar, made in keeping with ecological responsibility.
The Martin SWOMGT from the Sustainable Wood Series features a solid Sitka spruce top, certified solid cherry wood back and sides, mahogany neck, and a certified katalox bridge and fingerboard. The neck has a low profile shape and an adjustable truss rod. Other appointments include tortoise-colored dot inlays, natural satin finish for the back & sides, and a polished gloss with aging toner for the top. Includes case.
- Model: SWOMGT
- Construction: Solid Sustainable Cherry Blocks; Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Tortoise Color w/ Ivoroid, Blue And White Inlay
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Sustainable Cherry
- Back Purfling: Tortoise Color
- Side Material: Solid Sustainable Cherry
- Endpiece: Delmar Tortoise Color - Red
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: Tortoise Color - Red
- Top Inlay Style: Black/Grained Ivoroid
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Sustainable Cherry
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Tortoise Color /Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: Tortoise Color - Red
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Sustainable Katalox
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12Th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28 - Imitation Pearl Dots
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Sustainable Katalox
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Enclosed w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Tortoise Colored Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Case: 630 Molded
- Interior Label: Sustainable Wood Series
- Includes case