- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Performing Artist Series 2015 DCPA5K Acoustic-Electric Guitar Bundle
- Write a Review
- Product H90204
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One of Martin's most affordable Performing Artist models, the DCPA5K is available in a Dreadnought body size with a solid Sitka spruce top, koa-patte...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Built for performance with quality Martin construction, excellent, trusted tonewoods and solid electronics.
One of Martin's most affordable Performing Artist models, the DCPA5K is available in a Dreadnought body size with a solid Sitka spruce top, koa-patterned high pressure laminate back and sides, High Performance Neck and Fishman's F1 Analog electronics.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D- 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Brown Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: none
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Finish Neck: none
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Inlay
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: Available as an option
- Interior Label: Black Foil
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
Order this kit today!