- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Performing Artist Series Custom OMCPA4 Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H83180 000001000 H83180000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Martin's use of solid East Indian rosewood in the Performing Artist Series Custom OMCPA4 Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar adds gorgeous tonal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A modern orchestra size guitar that's ready for the stage with a cutaway, slim neck and Fishman F1 electronics.
- Martin Performing Artist Series PA4
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
Martin's use of solid East Indian rosewood in the Performing Artist Series Custom OMCPA4 Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar adds gorgeous tonal color and variety to its already full-sounding solid Sitka spruce top. This road-worthy model has a 14-fret cutaway for soloing. The fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile neck makes even long gigs or sessions a pleasure. Fishman's F1 Analog onboard electronics convey quality acoustic tones that excel both on stage and in studio. Other significant features of the Performing Artist Series Custom OMCPA4 include Hybrid "X" bracing usually found on more expensive models and a durable Black Richlite fingerboard.
Fishman's F1 Analog preamp system
The F1 Analog has 2 control knobs and one display. By pressing the volume button down for 2 seconds the tuner is activated. The innovative one-knob tone control lets you choose between a natural, undersaddle sound with no EQ (fully counter-clockwise) on up to a "mid- scooped" tone with emphasized treble & bass and reduced midrange. Pressing the tone knob repearedly cycles through various phase settings that improve bass response while aiming to suppress unwanted feedback. Includes case.
Solid Sitka spruce top for a full, balanced sound
Solid rosewood body offers adds color and variety
The same Hybrid "X" bracing as more expensive models for clear treble and tight bass
Slim, easy-to-play neck with Black Richlite fingerboard
Fishman's F1 Analog features
Tone control with mid-scooped tone
Digital chromatic tuner
Phase control to improve bass and suppress feedback
Choose an orchestra-size guitar that sounds fantastic whether it's plugged in or not. Order today.
Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
Rosette: Two Ring
Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
Back Material: Solid rosewood
Back Purfling: none
Side Material: Solid rosewoood
Endpiece Inlay: none
Binding: Black Boltaron
Top Inlay Style: none
Side Inlay: none
Back Inlay: none
Neck Material: Select Hardwood
Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
Nut Material: White Corian
Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
Scale Length: 25.4''
Number Of Frets Clear: 14
Number Of Frets Total: 20
Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
Fingerboard Binding: none
Finish Back & Sides: Satin
Finish Top: Polished Gloss
Finish Neck: Satin
Bridge Material: Black Richlite
Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
Case: 330 Hardshell
Interior Label: none
Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.