Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Martin SC-13E Special Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar Sunbursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
L.R. Baggs Element electronics in a dynamic gloss-finished design.
The special-edition SC-13E Road features a satin-finished spruce gloss top and ziricote fine veneer gloss-finished back and sides, along with L.R. Baggs Element electronics. The design motif includes an aperture rosette inlay with either ebony, katalox, richlite or granadillo headplate, fingerboard and bridge, as well as nickel open-gear keyhole tuners with skeleton key knobs.
NOTE: Due to the global constraints and inconsistent supply of certified ebony, Martin may substitute ebony for other certified tone wood options on these models.
- Spruce top with ziricote fine veneer gloss-finished back and sides
- Select hardwood neck in a 25.4" scale length
- Ebony, katalox, richlite or granadillo bridge and fingerboard
- L.R. Baggs Element electronics
Enjoy rich sound and smooth playability with the Martin SC-13E Special Road acoustic-electric. Order today.
SC-13E Special Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: S 13-fret cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Ziricote fine veneer
- Bracing pattern: Tone tension X brace, treble-side scalloped X with non-scalloped tone bars
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Low-profile velocity
- Nut width: 1.75"
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Katalox, Richlite or granadillo
- Neck wood: Select hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: Ebony, Katalox, Richlite or granadillo
- Saddle & nut: Compensated white TUSQ saddle and white corian nut
- Pickup/preamp: L.R. Baggs Element
- Tuning machines: Ratio nickel open-gear
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.