- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Special Edition OMJM John Mayer Signature Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- 513306 000010000 513306000010000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In light of his ever-expanding reputation and fan base, Martin collaborated with pop star John Mayer on the creation of a second namesake guitar, one...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Luxurious touches and tone that's second to none.
- Martin OMJM John Mayer Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
In light of his ever-expanding reputation and fan base, Martin collaborated with pop star John Mayer on the creation of a second namesake guitar, one with many of the same attributes as his first OM-28JM Limited Edition, but one that would be more affordable and more widely available in the tradition of the popular Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton model. The tasteful Special Edition OMJM John Mayer Signature Orchestra Model exhibits versatility for today's diverse contemporary musical styles.
Hardshell case included.
Solid Engelmann spruce
Indian rosewood back, sides, and headcap
Spanish cedar neck
African ebony fingerboard
Nickel open-geared Gotoh tuners
Scalloped hybrid bracing
They don't come any sweeter than this. Make it yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.