Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Martin Special Grand Performance Cutaway 15ME Streetmaster Style Acoustic-Electric Guitar Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Martin Special Grand Performance Cutaway 15ME Streetmaster Style Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Warm, all-mahogany body with a finish that makes it look broken in.
The GPC-15ME Special StreetMaster Grand Performance is perfect for your next gig, whether it be at the historic Ryman Theater or a day of busking in the big city. Enjoy the look and feel of a well-worn instrument with the lifetime warranty and the superb playability of a brand-new guitar. The GPC-15ME Special StreetMaster Grand Performance comes with a deluxe bag so its just as ready to hit the streets when you are.
This GPC-15ME Special comes with a simple dovetail neck joint and non-scalloped Sitka spruce X-braced mahogany top paired with a mahogany body and neck. Its appointments include a multi-stripe rosette and East Indian rosewood fingerboard with abalone Golden Era Diamond and Square fingerboard inlays, 30s-style rope inlay, faux tortoise pickguard, and comes prestrung with SP Lifespan 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light strings. For your live performances or in studio when you want to plug in, soundhole-mounted a Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2 pickup with discrete Volume, Treble and Enhance Blend controls. So whether solo on the street or jamming in a packed venue, you are good to go.
- Diamonds and squares fingerboard inlay pattern
- '30s-style rope inlay
- Faux tortoise pickguard
- All-gloss body finish
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2 pickup and preamp
Get inspired with this magnificent Martin guitar. Order today.
Special Grand Performance Cutaway 15ME Streetmaster Style Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Grand Performance
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sipo mahogany
- Back and sides: Sipo mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Sitka spruce Peformance A-Frame
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified low oval, High Performance taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: East Indian rosewood
- Neck wood: Solid mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole-mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: Volume, Tone, Enhance
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: East Indian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.