- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Special Grand Performance Cutaway 15ME Streetmaster Style Acoustic-Electric Guitar Weathered Red
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55743 000001000 L55743000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
C. F. Martin Guitars has expanded their popular solid mahogany 15 Series with a respectful nod to the working musician with instruments like this GPC...Click To Read More About This Product
A workhorse with great sound and feel, and now a special distressed red coat.
C. F. Martin Guitars has expanded their popular solid mahogany 15 Series with a respectful nod to the working musician with instruments like this GPC-15ME Special Red StreetMaster Grand Performance acoustic-electric guitar. This Martin StreetMaster model is built to similar specifications as the 000-15M and D-15M models, but Martin has added a uniquely distressed red satin finish.
The GPC-15ME Special Red StreetMaster Grand Performance is perfect for your next gig, whether it be at the historic Ryman Theater or a day of busking in the big city. Enjoy the look and feel of a well-worn instrument with the lifetime warranty and the superb playability of a brand-new guitar. The GPC-15ME Special Red StreetMaster Grand Performance comes with a soft gig bag so its ready to hit the streets when you are.
This GPC-15ME Special Red StreetMaster is a Grand Performance acoustic-electric with a simple dovetail neck joint, 14-Fret cutaway with scalloped Sitka spruce X-braced mahogany top paired with a mahogany body and neck. Its appointments include a multi-stripe rosette, East Indian rosewood fingerboard on a low oval neck with a performing artist taper, abalone Golden Era Diamond and Square fingerboard inlays, and comes with Martin Authentic Acoustic-Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light strings. It also comes with a Fishman Matrix VT Enhance pickup with discrete Volume, Treble and Enhance Blend controls in the soundhole. Just plug in and you're ready to go.
- Solid genuine mahogany top, back and sides
- Diamonds and squares fingerboard inlay pattern
- Red satin body finish
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance pickup and preamp
A special player needs a special guitar. What are you waiting for? Make it a Martin.
- Body type: Grand Performance
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Distressed satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low oval with Performance Artist taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: East Indian rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Nickel open gear
- Bridge: East Indian rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Real bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Soft gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.