- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Standard Series 00-18 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41823 000001000 J41823000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Martin's 00-18 is an updated version of their popular 00-18V. Its Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides are the foundation for this classic gr...Click To Read More About This Product
Built using traditional building techniques to give this 00 authentic look and feel.
Martin's 00-18 is an updated version of their popular 00-18V. Its Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides are the foundation for this classic grand concert model, while a modified low oval high performance neck, East Indian rosewood headplate and ebony fingerboard and bridge make it complete and a guitar you will treasure for years to come.
- Body type: 00-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval/High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 24.9 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Add this high-quality Martin to your collection today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.